okay... you may wonder why is this blog is so OUTDATED hahaa~
campus life... what do you expect?
there are so many things to be done recently. you know... assignments, revisions, tests, bla3x... sounds tiring right? well, if you were here with me, I bet you'll say: Hey Therry! You look tired with those eye bags... haha!
... and just few days ago, we got this activity called Asas Pembudayaan Keusahawanan (APK). err, it's actually one of the subjects that our course should take for this sem... where we learn how to create a business plan, market research & so on, & then work that plan out. as for my group, we decided to do food selling business where we sell sushis, chocolate fondue, fruit salads & juices. the products? we made them on our own. as there were many big events being held around the campus, we took this opportunity to sell our products to students, lecturers, & any visitors that came around. I'm still not sure about the profits that we got, but so far our business is running well except for our business management. so much conflicts & miscommunication happened on that time (me & my BFF, Dida, almost got in a fight with one of our group members. she thought we two were not doing our job but actually we did). the situation really got me stressed, as I think back about it... huhuhuu~
oh ya, I almost forgot about our continuous dance shows this few weeks.
try to imagine, we got shows for almost every week + every night practices... sometimes I do feel like lacking of energy just doing this, but at the same time I just can't deny my passion in dancing. that eventually encourages me to devote some of my times for dance practices, learn new dances & improvise my postures, movements & feelings.
after all, dancing really makes me happy & enjoy my life. :)
now I'm learning modern dance, the street style. we're planning to create a formation for this dance & then perform it maybe in the next sem hehehee... if God's willing.
well, if you excuse me...
I got other thing to do. gotta go. Chiao~ ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment