waahh, don't you think I travel a lot this semester??
hahaa... I'm currently in Labuan International Airport , posting this while waiting for my boarding time. wuuu, I get so excited for this my first time going to KL with the whole family. (I can say that this is my first time going on vacation with my family, out from Sabah hohohoo~~)
ohh? you may be wondering the real reason of going to KL at this moment.
okay, you see... my 2nd sis, Ellesfira, is graduating soon in UPM. this could happen only ONCE in a lifetime, so why should I let go of the chance of going on vacation while attending her convocation day? (but of course, I can't join my parents to see my sis taking her certificate on stage huhuhuu~). besides, it's my dad who asked me whether I wanna go or not so that he can help me to book the ticket earlier. hehee, I LOVE YOU DAD... mmmuuahxx!!
so dear friends, if you're available this weekend maybe we could meet up & organised a simple reunion with ex-SMSKians? I'm so DAMN missing you... :')
by the way, I'll be back to Labuan on 12th.
urmm... my boarding time is getting closer. gotta sign out & get prepared to leave. CHIAO~ (^__^)


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment