Friday, October 15, 2010

think you're smart enough?? DAMN IT!



now... let us talk about serious matters~

have you ever experienced this - you are dedicating some of your times & efforts in doing your part for group assignments but then, your group members inform you that you're not in their group anymore? if YES, then welcome to the club.

well, I've experienced this TWICE - & it hurts me so bad.
so you know... when I get angry, I tend to let out all those cursing words. shit! damn! fuck! @#^$%*?!

"ohh, I'm sorry but we've replaced you with the seniors in our group~"
"errr... actually... you're not in our group anymore."

SORRY?? I can hardly accept your insincere apology. just BUZZ OFF!

... just recently, one of my friends shared to me about his problem - the very same situation - , where he was just told by his team mates that he's not in the group anymore. what hurts him most is that he was told about this just a week before their presentation week! (but at the same time, I thank God for not letting me be in this situation. well, at least my previous group members kicked me out in the early semester, so I was fortunate to have more times to find another group to fit in~) I felt sorry to him; I really understand how did it feel like. but what can I do... he told me also that the lecturer had scolded him for not being able to be in any group (the part which I hate most. it's not his fault okay!!). I hope that the lecturer will give him a second chance, maybe a special task for him, to complete his assessments for the whole semester. it'll be such a waste that he had studied hard for the that particular subject but then, he failed just because of his problematic group members.

friends out there, no matter how stupid your team mates are, please consider them too. they are humans too; they got feelings & emotions like us too. they may not contribute much in your assignments & discussions but say, what's a group leader for?? bring them to get involved in your activity, let them feel like they really belong to that group. (but if your group members are the ones who stabs your back first, you choose your own way. for your marks' sake).

seriously, when I recalled it back, I can still feel the anger towards those selfish people grows in me. my, Therry, please stop this already. it's not good to get angry all the time huhuhuu~

so fellas, take a moment to evaluate yourselves. have you acted cruel to your group members, the answers are all in yourselves. enough said.

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates