Thursday, September 16, 2010

fun in time^^


nahh... here I am again, talking 'bout my favorite activity: Hang Outs! haha. o(>_<)

haha... instead of going to open houses during raya, me & my friends had decided to hang out together in KK town. well... we didn't do much things. we just walked here & there around KK, from a shopping mall to another... (I can say that most shopping malls in KK are placed in a straight line, that's why we didn't care much walking that far hohoo~). what we did is just doing some window shopping, playing games at entertainment center, watching 3D movie (which I wanted most) & eating. haha!


... oh ya. talking 'bout 3D movies... guys, if there's any 3D cinema around your place, I'd like to suggest you to go & watch any movie offered there... why? well, we went to watch Step Up 3 at Suria Sabah & you know what? it's just too AWESOME!! awww!! the effect is great, it's like everything in that movie is just jumping out from the screen. 2 thumbs up for it! d(>_<)b

ohh? I'm too busy updating my blog here that I almost forget about my unfinished assignments. hehee... gotta go now...

ya, and SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all of my muslim friends. enjoy your day! o(^.^)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates