truly, I'm so busy now. huhuu~
but I manage to steal some times to post this. aha.
I got so tired after went shopping with my dad & stepmom at Sandakan town. we went here & there to find so many things needed for my sis engagement day. my dad wasn't in a good mood just now, so all I can do was being patient to him. adooiii~~ he talked a lot when he got mad... bla3, so much more-lah!!
tomorrow, I have to finish the backdrop already. then, follow my dad to pick my elder sis from the airport ... aiyyaa!! I forgot about the arrival of the man's side (the family of my sis boyfriend, all the way from Sibu Sarawak), it should be tomorrow as well. my goodness, we need to hurry with the preparation!!
hehe~ notice something?
I change my background song already. I Love You by Avril Lavinge, from her latest album Goodbye Lullaby. I love everything about this song - the music, lyrics, her voice - and OHH!! I fell in love with this song... uuu...
aiissshhh... my eyes feel so heavy now. my biological alarm clock is ringing now. time to sleep.
see ya in the next few days. stay tuned for my coming posts. dhaaa~~


2 said something about this ...:
nice blog ;P
i love u avril...
nice!!!!
2 thumbs up!!!
finally, can comment on ur blog..hehe
hye therry. nice blog ;)
Post a Comment