heheheheheee... 2 weeks of raya holiday. this is GREAT man!!! hahahaa~ d(>_<)bso... many people asked me, "...going back to Beluran?". well, I'd reply their question with just a smile. why? because I'm not going back home this holiday. yeah, you know... I just love to travel (only if I got the chance). when there's a mid semester holiday, I'd just either stay in the campus or going back to my friend's hometown. I don't really like to stick at home, especially when my bro & sis are not home. surely I'll be lonely there... sob3. :'(
well, I'm still young. vibrant & full of energy. so why should I waste my time with the same routine whenever the holidays come? c'mon... we should do something extraordinary while we are still young and have less resposibility? hehe^^
**that's what I think as a young adult who loves to enjoy her life so much. :P
hahaa... so guess where am I going this holiday?
nahh... just around Sabah. but not in my hometown area.
I'm going to my friend's house in Membakut. know where is this place?
well, it's near to Kuala Penyu. not so far from KK also.
urmm... I got no more idea about what I'm going to write here. I'll post my latest activity soon, gotta get abroad to the speed boat now. woohooo~~ CHIAO! \(>_<)/


1 said something about this ...:
bla mok g kuching??? dtg saja...
Post a Comment