
aherm, aherm... testing 1,2,3...
so... welcome to my blog.
well, I have no idea about what should I publish here. introduction about myself? pictures of me? sharing my likes & dislikes? adoiii... I just don't know. it's my 1st experience in blogging activity.
hahaa... it's kinda funny, I have the gut to try this after seeing my friends blogs. well, most of my friends have their own blogs. I've heard about blogs long time ago but I never get interested to involve myself in it. waste of time, I thought.
what makes me wanna try this? hurmm... you see, I've visited few blogs and found that it's kinda fun to share more about yourself: your testimonies, your family & friends, your life ups & downs. in Facebook, I have to think twice, sometimes trice or more, before posting my status. because it's too public; I don't really like to have someone looking at it and make a (negative) judgement about me. oh ya, I HATE to be judged.
ooppss... did someone get hurt by that statement? I'm sorry.
okay... guess this is far more than enough. gotta go to think more about what should I post here in my blog. dhaaa~~
oh ya. please do enjoy WALKING IN MY SHOES 'kay... ^^


2 said something about this ...:
yeay! u got blog too :) finally. anyway, the way u found blogging interesting is the way i found it too :) sharing the track of ur lives. terry. i miss u! :)
hehee~ the 1st blogger that commented on my post... ^^ thanx a lot dear. it feels so good to get updated with each other's life experiences. i miss u too tasha...(0_~)
Post a Comment