it's a peaceful cool morning. how nice ...
but too much peaceful is killing me, though.
so here I am, stranded in Labuan island, all alone.
I heard few of my friends are not going home too. and to my surprise, some of them are Chinese! wahh~ how could that be? it's the festive season of Chinese New Year, they should be going home to celebrate with their family ... pity them.
maybe the flight tickets have become too expensive. and it does not worth the time they spend with their family. hurmm.
so, to keep myself occupied, I made some breakfast for myself. well, I just can't stop munching when I get bored. haha.
![]() |
| my breakfast for today: a glass of hot MILO & peanut butter sandwiches. got kacang parang as my snack for my movie time. hoho~ |
gotta enjoy my lonely breakfast ... lalalalaalaa~ ♪♪




0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment