Saturday, January 21, 2012

it's been a while ...



I'm done with YOU, semester 5!! yeayy!!

now I feel a total freedom!! ohh ... euhh, OK. not so free ya. still got FYP matters to be settled, huhuu~ but screw that!! I still wanna have some time to let go of those stress (+ sadness). ohh yeaaahhh!!

anyway, I'm not going home this holiday (I bet you'd be asking "WHY??"). well, well. that's because we, SSIL 3rd year students, have to attend the 3P course for 3 weeks. it's a program that will allow the IPTA students to gain extra computer programming & multimedia skills, with approved certificates.

it's a good opportunity for us to gain more knowledge that's related to our course.

but I hate the fact that some of us who didn't get the course confirmation from the 3P team are allowed to go home ... while we who already confirmed our course, have to attend it and it's C-O-M-P-U-L-S-O-R-Y.



yeah, I know it's been a while since my last post here. so busy reloading all my guns with bullets to fight with those damn-hard-to-die exam questions.plus with some personal matters & complicated friends issues ... they really cost most of my time. duhh~

there's more to write here but my eyes don't cooperate well with me. they even team up with my head, so they can force me to close them when my head starts to ache so bad. so you know what happen next right.

stay tuned for more. zzzzzzz ...

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates