Monday, March 5, 2012

redeeming my glory days


hello, it's me again :)


so yesterday, one of the most BIG events was held. it's Kejohanan Olahraga Kampus Antarabangsa Labuan (KOKAL).

and guess what? after 5 years of shutting myself from track events ...
I made a comeback for the sake of my team - the SSIL team ;)

and I never expect to get this.



and I'm so proud of it. I unexpectedly bring back my glory days in athletic events :)
the last time I got involved in athletic events is during my secondary school time.

but sadly, I only managed to win one individual events, which is 800m. I did try my best for 1500m, which is my favorite event (the one I have the confidence of winning it), but I ended up being in the 6th place ... even worse, I collapsed as soon as I reached the finishing line. if possible, I wanna win both individual events I participated in. huhu.

my friends a.k.a teammates consoled me to quit the 4x400m events because they were worried that I might hurt my leg muscles (both of my legs crammed up after the 1500m event) if I continued. but I was so ashamed after losing so bad at 1500m event; all I wanna do is to redeem my loss. and they gave me the chance, so I repaid their trust on me with another gold for SSIL team. thank you so much friends ... that's all for you :')

soon, we're going to represent our SSIL team to Sukan UMS (SUKUMS) at the main campus in KK, together with SPKAL team. but for this, I won't put high expectations to myself. I know there are lots of great athletes in the main campus, we surely can't fight with them =.=

so here are some of the snapshots of yesterday's event ...







what has started must be ended :)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates