Monday, August 2, 2010

Hornbill Festival '10


ohh... how I miss those sweet moments~

I never had myself so blessed in those enjoyments with my friends... going here & there in KL, it had turned to be a SHOPAHOLIC haha!







































man, KL is awesome~!! I nearly had my PTPTN loan finished as I went around this big city: great foods, grand sales, entertainment & so on. No wonder that my sis had to save her budget when she was studying in UPM long time ago~


... but what I can't forget the most till now is the moment that we were announced as the 1st runner up of Hornbill Festival Borneo Dance Competition 2010. (but how embarrassing to remember those times when we ran up to the stage & jumped excitedly... my hat was falling down on that very stage. adoyaaiii...)






































OK, try to guess... which one is ME in this picture? *wink* ;)


Actually guys, I was about to contact anyone I know in KL to come & watch the competition; not to show off but I just wanna use that time to meet my old schoolmates huhuhuu~
... but I couldn't do so. So busy with the preparation till I forgot when & who should I contact.
Well, there's still a next time for us ayte? I'll tell you guys when we are about to be in KL again~

Ohh... my time is running out. Can't spend too much of my time in this blog, got some unfinished works to do. Chiao. :)


p/s: I've been wanting to post this since 2 weeks ago, but due to some obstacles... huhuhuu~
Well, I can't upload all pictures & videos in this blog... but I got them in my Facebook. Feel free to check it out. ^^

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates